In this shorter city tour, our local bilingual guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, too. Moreover, from there, we will use solely public transportation and our own feet. Our aim is still that you are able to get to know the most important sights. You will get to know the most interesting neighborhoods, beautiful buildings, stunning parks, great viewpoints, and other unique places that we consider important. After this unique tour, our guide will leave you again safely at your place of accommodation.
Modality: By foot and public transportation
What time? Between 8:00 – 12:00 AM. Just let us know
Duration: ~ 4 hours
Price: 35.000 CLP per person (group of 3) / 40.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 50.000 CLP (solo traveller)
Persons: 1 – XX, Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!
What to bring? Sunblock, hat, jacket (during winter), and comfortable pair of shoes
- Bilingual personal guide
- Pick up at Hotel
- Tickets for Public transportation
- Snack & bottle of water
- Walk up to foundation hill Santa Lucia / viewpoint
- Visit Baquedano Square, Bellavista neighborhood, Forestal Park, Patronato neighborhood, La Vega Central, Mercado Central, Plaza de Armas, Courts of Justice, Ex-Congress, La Moneda government palace, Lastarria neighborhood, Bellas Artes neighborhood, New York neighborhood, Paris-Londres neighborhood, and others
- Safe return
- Ride up to San Cristobal hill with funicular / viewpoint (+ 10,000 CLP per person / + 45 minutes)
- Lunch (+ 15,000 CLP per person / + 45/60 minutes)
- Museum Chascona / Pablo Neruda house (+ 15,000 CLP per person / + 60 minutes)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must ask by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!