Our guide will pick you up from the place where you are staying in Santiago. From there, you will drive about an hour and a half to the historic and beautiful city of Valparaiso, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. The tour begins in Sotomayor Square. From there, you will walk; use the “Trole”, gondolas, and public transportation to travel the hills of the city, including the route of the immigrants who had a significant cultural and architectural influence in this unique port town. You will visit some of Valparaiso’s signature murals, viewpoints, and local stores located in the famous Cordillera, Alegre, and Concepcion Hills. After the tour, you will go to eat a tasty lunch in a local restaurant. Of course, we will not leave out to show you the famous city of Viña del Mar, too. Afterward, we will go-ahead to the Casablanca Valley to do a wine tour in a famous boutique vineyard.
Modality: By car
What time? 7:30 am or 8:00 am
Duration: 11– 12 hours
Price: 120.000 CLP per person (minimum 2 people)
Persons:2 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, a hat, a jacket, and a comfortable pair of shoes
- Pick you up in your hotel in Santiago
- Bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Visit and tour to a vineyard in Casa Blanca Valley. (It may be Emiliana or Casas del Bosque)
- Wine tasting
- Walking Tour of 4 hours in Valparaíso
- Visit Viña del Mar
- Snack ( Empanada/Sandwich and bottle of water)
- Lunch (for 25.000 CLP extra per person)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!