Our guide will pick you up by car from the place where you are staying. From there, you will travel to “Cajón Del Maipo,” surrounded by mountains and recognized for its beautiful landscapes. There, you will begin an enjoyable trek towards the El Morado Lake, where you will see a hanging glacier. To reward your hard work, we will end the day by relaxing in the Colina hot springs. Relaxed, with your spirit renewed and great experience in your hearts, our guide will bring you safely back to your hotel. During the day, you will experience an altitude change from 2600 to 3300 meters above sea level.
Modality: By Car 4 x 4
What time? 8:20 AM
Duration: 10-12 hours approx.
Price: 85.000 CLP per person (3 people) / 120.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 200.000 CLP (sole traveler)
Persons: 1 – XX
What to bring? Swimsuit, Sunblock, a hat, two pairs of socks, a jacket and a comfortable pair of shoes for trekking, towel, and change of clothes.
- Bilingual guide
- Trekking of 3-4 hours
- Entrance and visit to the hot spots
- Snacks (fruits, empanada, and mineral waters)
- Pisco sour in the hot springs
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!