Santiago City Tour – 1 Half Day Tour
Walking through the city as a Chilean would – 1 Half Day Tour
In this shorter city tour, our local guide will pick you up from your place of accommodation. From there you will use the public transportation and your feet to discover and gain invaluable insight into the culture of Santiago. In this tour, you will go to the top of Santa Lucia Hill to get a good view from the City. Then you will visit some typical buildings, historical neighborhoods, markets such as the fruit, vegetable, fish and flower market, among other sites that we consider to have a transcendental importance in the development of the city. After this exciting experience, our guide will take you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By foot and public transportation.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 3.5 to 4 hours.
- When starts?: You can choose to start among 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am and 12am or later. Just let us know the best time for you.
- Price: The cost is 45.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Transport (Pick up y drop off at hotel), Entrance to Funicular and a Snack (Empanada or a bottle of water).
- What to bring? Sun block, a hat, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must ask by email before the tour.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Santiago is considered one of the safest cities on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a metropolis, like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.