City Tour Santiago – 1 Full Day
Walking through the city as a Chilean would – 1 Full Day Tour
Our local guide will pick you up at the place you are staying and from there, we will only use public transportation and our own feet, in order to discover and immerge as deeply as possible into the city’s culture. You will learn how the city works and visit historical buildings, museums, hills and markets such as the fruit, vegetable, fish and flower market, among other stunning places that we consider to have a transcendental importance in the development of the city. After the tour, our guide will leave you again safely at your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By foot and public transportation.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 6 -6.5 hours.
- When starts?: We can start at 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12am, 13:00pm or later. Just let us know the best time for you.
- Price: The investment for this tour is 65.000 CLP per person (minimum 3). If you are 2, it will cost 70.000 CLP per person and if you are travelling alone, the price is 75.000 CLP.
- Includes: Full lunch, public transport and a bilingual personal guide.
- What to bring? Sun block, a hat, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* We can add the visit to the top of San Cristobal Hill by using a funicular or “cable car” to your tour. We always visit the bottom and explain the history and what it can be done there but we do not visit the top because we consider that you will love to come back by yourself to stay longer there.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Santiago is considered one of the safest cities on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a metropolis, like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.