Two Vineyards of Maipo Valley + Chilean Lunch + Viewpoint at Andes Mountain Range
Visit two Vineyards of Maipo Valley & Chilean Lunch – 1 Full Day Tour
Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city to one of the world’s most famous vineyards where you will be able to taste three kinds of wines and where you will get to know the history of one of the most famous Chilean wines. From there, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and thereafter you we will go to last vineyard named Cousiño Macul to start your second tour which will be premium. To finish, you will go to a viewpoint located at the Andes Mountain range to enjoy from there the sunset over our city. After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By car.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 8 -9 hours.
- When does it start? The tour starts at 8am, 8:20am.
- Price: The cost is 120.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Native and bilingual guide, typical Chilean lunch, wine tour in two vineyards of Maipo Valley, Private transport, photography.
- What to bring? Sun block, a hat, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes.
* El mínimo de pasajeros para este tour es 2 personas.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.