Visit two Vineyards of Casablanca valley & Chilean Lunch – 1 Full Day Tour
Visit Two Vineyards of CasaBlanca Valley + Chilean Lunch – Full Day Tour
Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city towards the Casa Blanca Valley recognized for its white wine productions. You will visit two famous boutique vineyards in this valley located between the city of Santiago and Valparaíso. In both visits, you will be able to learn about the history, tradition and characteristic of the vineyards. You will also taste different kinds of wines and learn a little bit about the wine world by asking to your private guides. You will understand who are responsible for the process of winemaking, how they do it and where the wine production occurs. But above all, you will be a participant in the experience by tasting, eating and learning about wine in one of the most famous Chilean valleys. In between of these two valleys, you will enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant to be ready for the second wine tasting! After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By car or VAN.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 9-10 hours.
- When does it start? The tour starts at 8am, 8:30am.
- Price: The cost is 120.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Native and bilingual guide, typical Chilean lunch, wine tour in two vineyard of Casablanca Valley, Private transport, photography.
- What to bring? Sun block, a hat, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes.
*The minimum of passengers for this tour is 2.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.