Vineyard & Mountain Valley
Visit of a world famous Vineyard and mountain valley – 1 Full Day Tour
Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city to one of the world’s most famous vineyards where you will be able to taste three kinds of wines and where you will get to know the history of one of the most famous Chilean wines. From there, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and thereafter we will visit a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains, which is known for its incredible landscapes. After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By car.
- Duration: The tour lasts about ten to eleven hours.
- When starts? The tour start at 8am.
- Price: The cost is 100.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Private transport, a native and bilingual guide, photography, typical Chilean lunch, entrance to the vineyard and visit of the mountain valley and a waterfall.
- What to bring? Sun block, a hat, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes.
*The minimum of passengers for this tour is 2. The price for just one person is 150.000 CLP.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Santiago is considered one of the safest cities on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a metropolis, like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.