Trekking to Glacier and Hot Spring -1 Full Day Tour
Trekking to “El Morado” Glacier and Hot Spring -1 Full Day Tour
Our guide will pick you up by car from the place where you are staying. From there, you will travel to “Cajón Del Maipo,” surrounded by mountains and recognized for its beautiful landscapes. There, you will begin an enjoyable trek towards the El Morado Lake, where you will see a hanging glacier. To reward your hard work, we will end the day by relaxing in the Colina hot springs. Relaxed, with your spirit renewed and a great experience in your hearts, our guide will bring you safely back to your hotel. During the day, you will experience an altitude change from 2600 to 3300 meters above sea level.
- Modality: By 4×4 Cars.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 10-12 hours approx.
- When starts? The tour start at 8:20 am.
- Price: The cost is 75.000 CLP per person (minimum 3 pax).
- Includes: Transport, bilingual guide, Trekking of 3 hours, entrance and visit to the hot spots, snacks (fruits, empanada, and mineral waters 500cc), Pisco sour in the hot springs, photography service.
- What to bring? Swimsuit, Sun block, a hat, two pair of socks, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes for trekking, towel and change of clothes.
- We hike to an altitude of 3300m.
- Please bring sun glasses, hat and sun blocker.
- At the same time be sure to bring a jacket to be prepared for the cold wind up next to the glacier.
- We provide some food, but please bring more if you think you’ll need something else to eat in the car on the way back to Santiago.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any medical conditions so that we can be fully prepared for the tour.
- Please let us know if you wish to borrow any equipment including walking sticks.
*The minimum number of passenger for this tour are 3 people.
*If you are a Group of 2, the price of the tour increases up to 85.000 CLP.
*If you’re coming alone the price for just one passenger increase up to 155.000 CLP. For this price the tour will be private.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.