In the mountain range of the Andes, there exists very special trails. We will discover them on horseback, and enjoy direct contact with the unique environment that exists there. A vehicle will take us from Santiago to the Santa Matilde farm, where the horses and mules await us. With them, we will delve deep into the Andes.
During the journey, we will be riding with mule drivers and specialized guides for approximately 3 and a half hours. We will cross the Molina River many times, as we approach a beautiful viewpoint to the valley, where we will likely be able to spot condors! At the viewpoint, we will have half an hour to drink water and enjoy our little country lunch/snack. Returning to the farm, where the adventure started, the vehicles will await us to bring us back safely to the hotel.
- Modality: By car 4 x 4.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 7 hours.
- When starts? The tour start at 10am. You’ll be at your hotel around 16:30.
- Price: The cost is 70.000 CLP per person. (Minimum 3 pax)
- Includes: Private transport, a bilingual guide, photography, entrance to the Fundo Santa Matilde, Horse riding and a snack.
- What to bring? Sun block, a hat, a jacket and comfortable pair of shoes.
*The minimum number of passenger for this tour are 3 people. Group of 2 – Price increases up to 75.000 CLP. If you’re coming alone the price for just one passenger increase up to 150.000 CLP. For this price the tour will be private.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.