Happy in the Sky – All night long
Happy in the Sky
Our local guide will pick you up in a VAN at the place you are staying and from there, you will go towards the Costanera Center building which is the highest building of all South America. Once you get to the top of the Skyscraper, you will have time to enjoy the best view of the city and make a toast to start your party night in Santiago. Then you will go to dine in a restaurant with an amazing view and finally to a night club to dance all night long. After having enjoyed the bohemian Chilean night, our guide will leave you again safely at your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By VAN.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 7-9 hours.
- When starts? : Between 20pm and 20:30pm.
- When finish?: 5am
- Stop points: Sky Costanera Center, A Restaurant and a night club.
- Price: The total cost is 80.000 CLP per person.
- What to bring? A jacket, ID and positive energy!
- Round transportation from hostel/hotel,
- Tour guide and driver.
- Ticket entrance to Sky Costanera Center and guide tour Santiago 360°.
- One courtesy drink at the Costanera Cener viewpoint ( sparkling wine or Pisco Sour),
- One instant photo as a souvenir,
- One of the following options: (1) Dinner in a restaurant that includes two appetizer options, three main dish options and desserts or digestive option. (2) Tour without dinner but including two drinks at the second stop.
- Priority VIP Access at every stop, one courtesy drink in the nightclub.
- Unlimited Pisco sour during the entire journey in the VAN,
*Not included: Additional food or drinks in the restaurant, Tips (Optional), Any others good or services not previous mentioned.
Terms and Conditions:
- Estimated time spent at every stop is one hour and thirty minutes (1:30) and may vary depending on the night.
- Courtesy drinks cannot be changed for other drinks or items of the bar menus.
- Itinerary is strict and cannot be modified.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Santiago is considered one of the safest cities on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a metropolis, like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.