Zip Lane & Chilean lunch
Zip Lane & Chilean Lunch
Have you ever wanted to fly? Do it with us and above the Maipo River, using a 240-meters tyrolean cable above the Colorado River, at 25 meters in the air! This is one of the experiences that you will remember forever from your trip to Chile, one that will allow you to live out an adventure in one of the most breathtaking natural landscapes of the region, and enjoy it to the fullest. You will have an incredible, bird’s eye view of the grandeur of the two most significant rivers of the Maipo Valley. After the experience, we will go to a local restaurant to have a typical chilean lunch such us: Cazuela, Corn pastry, empanadas, among others. Finally, After having fun and enjoyed discovering the area of Cajon del Maipo and enjoyed the activity, and ate chilean food, our guide will leave you again safely at your place of accommodation. our guide will drop you safely
- Min-Max: 4-12 people per tour.
- Guide: 1 or 2.
- Language: Spanish, English, Portuguese.
- Modality: By car. Model: Subaru XV or KIA Grand Carnival.
- Duration: 4-5 hours. The tour can start at 8am, 9am or 10am.
- What to bring: Appropriate footwear.
- Includes: Transport (Pick up y drop off al hotel), guide in Spanish, English, German or Portuguese. Zip Lane and photography service, Lunch in local restaurant.
- Price: 80.000 CLP
* The tour may be canceled due to weather conditions.
* Tours in German and French take place only on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
* The minimum of passengers for this tour is 2.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.