Extreme Rafting in Cajón del Maipo: Rafting
Rafting & Typical Chilean Lunch
In this tour, you will navigate one of the swiftest and most powerful rivers in the Metropolitan Region. Our guide will pick you up where you are staying and together, you will make your way to the Cajón del Maipo, a mountainous region located 20 kilometers southwest of Santiago. There, you will live the experience of rafting Maipo River with a team of prepared and experienced guides. After rafting, you will enjo a tasty chilean typical lunch. Then, you will our guide will take you back safely to your place of accommodation.
We will have certified guides, insurance for all the participants, and the ideal team for this extreme adventure! All participants must know how to swim, and those under 18 will need prior authorization from parents.
- Modality: By car.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 7-9 hours.
- When starts? You can choose the tour start at 8am, 10am and 2:30am.
- Price: The cost is 90.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Transport (Pick up y drop off al hotel), Rafting in Maipo River, Guide and Snack.
- What to bring? Swimsuit, Tennis Shoes, Sun Block, a hat, jacket and a Change of clothes.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.