Cucao Love – Full Day
Our local guide will pick you up from your place of accommodation. From there you will start your journey visiting first the west coast leading by a stunning road driving by the lakes Huillinco and Cucao. After an hour we will reach the pacific ocean, where we will walk at the Chiloe National Park and thus to discover the Chiloe’s fragile ecosystem, sharing time with its welcoming people as well.
During this trip you will hike throughout the south part of the coastal range and on the way to Pirulil, you will visit the famous spot named “El Muelle de las Almas”, an ancient place located in front of the coast that is renowned for its myths and legends that belongs to this southern latitudes. To finish the tour we will stop in a restaurant to try and discover some local flavors. After this exciting experience, our guide will take you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By car and boat.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 9 hours.
- When does it start? The tour starts at 9:30am. The tour will finish at 18:30 hrs. Approximately.
- Price: 55.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Private transport, pick up and drop off in your hotel, Driver, Bilingual and local private guide, hiking, bird watching, Snack, entrances to the park and photography service.
- What to bring? Rainproof jacket, water bottle, Sun Block, a hat and swimming gear.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.