Austral Dolphin’s Route – Full day
Austral Dolphin’s Route
Our local guide will pick you up from your place of accommodation. From there you will use a car and drive 86kms from Castro towards southeast and once we get to Queilen, we will receive the instructions of the guide and prepare to board the Kaweshkar II (name of the boat) to sail during 2 hours the inner sea canal of Queilen while the goodness of the sea provides us some fresh sea food and the perfect environment to do a wine tasting. During this tour, we will be navigating around Conejo Little Island to watch a diverse colony of birds such as the Magellanic penguins, cormorants, pelicans, gallas wild geese among others. While sailing on beyond seeking for our main goal the Peale´s Dolphin Austral and Chilean Dolphin are some of the species that could it be found easily here knowing also that in summer time on a lucky day you could even spot Orcas. Once back on firm land we´ll take an easy going road trip back through the countryside passing and stopping by some scenic spots as Aitui and Lelbun to enjoy the east coast. After this exciting experience, our guide will take you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By car and boat.
- Duration: The tour lasts about 9.5 -10.5 hours.
- When does it start? The tour starts at 9am. The tour will finish at 19:30 approximately.
- Price: 85.000 CLP per person.
- Includes: Public transport, pick up and drop off in your hotel, Bilingual and local private guide, Penguins and Dolphins watching, snack, sailing and photography service.
- What to bring? Sport Shoes, Sun Block, a hat and a jacket
* The minimum of passengers for this tour is 3.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we are able to adapt ourselves to all your needs during your tour experience.
* Chile is considered one of the safest countries on the continent. Nevertheless, basic precautions for visiting a foreign country , like anywhere else in the world, should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we recommend you make sure you are not wearing any valuables such as expensive big watches, chains, bracelets, etc. during our tour. City Trekking Guide cannot be held responsible for any losses.