Our local guide will pick you up from your place of accommodation. From there you will use a car to drive 86kms from Castro towards the southeast area of the island.
We will get to Queilen jumping on board in the Kaweshkar II prepare ourselves for starting up to sail during 2 hours the inner sea canal of Queilen while the goodness of the sea provides some fresh seafood and wine tasting. We will be navigating around Conejo little Island to enjoy a diverse colony of birds like Magellanic penguins (only from Sept to March), Cormorants, Pelicans, Galls, Wild geese among others. Sailing on beyond seeking our main goal the Peale´s Dolphin Austral and Chilean Dolphin are some species it could be quite easy to find here knowing also that in the summertime on a super lucky day you could even spot whales. Once back on firm land we´ll take an easy-going road trip back through the countryside passing and stopping by some scenic spots such as Aitui and Lelbun to enjoy the east coast.
After this unforgettable tour, our guide will leave you again safely at your place of accommodation.
Modality: By private and boat
What time? The tour starts at 8:30AM.The tour will finish at 18:30 hrs – 19:30 hrs Approximately
Duration: 10 -12 hours
Price: 85.000 CLP per person
Persons: 2- XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock , hat, rain wind proof gear and comfortable pair of shoes.
- Private Bilingual Guide
- Private Transport (Pick up and drop off at your hotel)
- Sailing 2.5 hours to see the fauna wildlife of the area
- Wine tasting and fresh shellfish
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!