Our local guide will pick you up in a VAN at the place you are staying and from there, you will go towards the Costanera Center building which is the highest building of all South America. Once you get to the top of the Skyscraper, you will have time to enjoy the best view of the city and make a toast to start your party night in Santiago. Then you will go to dine in a restaurant with an amazing view and finally to a night club to dance all night long. After having enjoyed the bohemian Chilean night, our guide will leave you again safely at your place of accommodation.
Modality: By VAN
What time? Between 8 pm and 8:30 pm until 5 am
Duration: 7 – 9 hours
Price: The total cost is 80.000 CLP per person
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? A jacket, ID, and positive energy!
- Round transportation from hostel/hotel,
- Tour guide and driver.
- Ticket entrance to Sky Costanera Center and guide tour Santiago 360°.
- One courtesy drink at the Costanera Center viewpoint ( sparkling wine or Pisco Sour),
- One instant photo as a souvenir,
- One of the following options: (1) Dinner in a restaurant that includes two appetizer options, three main dish options, and desserts or digestive option. (2) Tour without dinner but including two drinks at the second stop.
- Priority VIP Access at every stop, one courtesy drink in the nightclub.
- Unlimited Pisco sour during the entire journey in the VAN,
• Additional food or drinks in the restaurant, Tips (Optional), Any other goods or services not previously mentioned.
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!