Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city towards one of the country’s most famous valleys, the Colchagua valley located at the heart of the central valley. On the road, our guide will explain to you about the Chilean wine valleys and specifically, the characteristics of the Colchagua valley, besides other explanations about Chile. Once we arrive at Colchagua Valley, we will go ahead to our first winery to start our wine tour. There, you will learn more about the history of the valley, taste different premium wines, see the cellar and installations. Then, we will go to have a tasty lunch in a local restaurant. After having enjoyed a wonderful meal, we will go ahead to our second winery, where you will walk around the vineyards, visit the cellar where the wines are aging, and of course, the installations where the winemaking processes take place during the harvest periods. You will finish the tour with a premium wine tasting with a paring. After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
- Modality: By car or VAN
- What time? Between 8:00 y 9:00 AM
- Duration: 8-9 hours
- Price: 220.000 CLP per person (3 people) / 250.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 350.000 CLP (solo traveler).
- Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
- What to bring? Sunblock, a hat, a jacket, a camera, and a comfortable pair of shoes.
- Private transportation.
- Native and bilingual guide
- Lunch included
- Ticket entrance to wines tours
- Two Wine tasting in Colchagua Valley
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must ask by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!