Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city to one of the world’s most famous vineyards where you will be able to taste three kinds of wines and where you will get to know the history of one of the most famous Chilean wines. From there, you can have a Chilean lunch (optional) at a local restaurant. After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
Modality: By car
What time? 8:00 or 8:20 AM. Let us know!
Duration: 3-4 hours
Price: 35.000 CLP per person (3 people) /40.000 CLP per person (2 people) /70.000 CLP (solo traveler). Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!*
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, a hat, a jacket, and a comfortable pair of shoes
- Private transport
- A native and bilingual guide
- Entrance to the vineyard and tour at Concha y Toro Winery.
- Wine tasting
- A wine glass as a souvenir.
- Typical Chilean lunch included (25,000 CLP)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!