Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city to one of the world’s most famous vineyards where you will be able to taste three kinds of wines and where you will get to know the history of one of the most famous Chilean wines. From there, you are able to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (optional) and thereafter, you will go to the last vineyard named Cousiño Macul to start your second tour which will be premium. To finish, you will go to a viewpoint located at the Andes Mountain range to enjoy from there the sunset over our city. After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
Modality: By car
What time? The tour starts at 8 am, at 8:20 am.
Duration: The tour lasts about 8 -9 hours.
Price: 100.000 CLP per person (3 people) / 120.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 200.000 CLP (solo traveler).
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, a hat, a jacket, and a comfortable pair of shoes
- Native and bilingual guide
- A wine tour in two vineyards in Maipo Valley
- Wine tasting in each winery.
- A glass of wine as a souvenir
- Snack/Sandwich + Water/Beverage
- Private transport (pick up and return to your Hotel)
- Typical Chilean lunch (25.000 CLP per person)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!