Our local guide will pick you up by car at the place where you are staying and from there, we will go outside the city towards the Casa Blanca Valley recognized for its wine productions. You will visit two famous boutique vineyards in this valley located between the city of Santiago and Valparaíso. In both visits, you will be able to learn about the history, tradition, and characteristics of the vineyards. You will also taste different kinds of wines and learn a little bit about the wine world by asking your private guides. You will understand who is responsible for the process of winemaking, how they do it, and where the wine production occurs. But above all, you will be a participant in the experience by tasting, eating, and learning about wine in one of the most famous Chilean valleys. In this valley, you can also enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (optional) to be ready for the second wine tasting! After your exciting experience, our guide will bring you back safely to your place of accommodation.
Modality: By car or VAN
What time? Between 8:00 y 8:30 AM
Duration: 9-10 hours
Price: 100.000 CLP per person (3 people) / 120.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 200.000 CLP (solo traveler).
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, a hat, a jacket, and a comfortable pair of shoes.
- Native and bilingual guide
- Snack/Sandwich + water/beverage
- A wine tour in two vineyards of Casablanca Valley
- Wine tasting
- Private transport / pick up + return
- Lunch included (25.000 CLP per person)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!