“Contrasts of the Chilean Capital City” – Two Full Day City Tour
The second day, you will be taken to the western zone of the capital, where you will learn the history of the Bicentenario Park, visit the “Sanhattan” neighborhood, which is home to the most important business buildings of the capital, and you will eat a typical Chilean lunch in one of the most beloved art markets of the city. After this experience, our guide will take you back safe and sound to your place of accommodation.
• Min-Max: 1-12 people per tour.
• Guide: 1 or 2.
• Language: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and German.
• Modality: On foot and public transportation.
• Duration: 4 to 4.5 hours. Tours start at 9am, 10am, 11am or 12pm.
• Includes: Transport (Pick up y drop off al hotel), Lunch, guide in Spanish, English, German or Portuguese.
* The tour is subject to weather conditions.
* Tours in German and French take place only on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.